The typical Valentine's Day night out usually consists of taking your beloved to a fancy restaurant that's packed with other couples, dropping a bunch of money and then heading home for some drunk, sloppy love-making.
But some people like to keep their V-Day's a little low-key. Instead of going out in a busy restaurant that probably doesn't have the time to pay special attention to your meal, some couples opt to stay inside and order in.
And when it comes to food that you order in, it doesn't get much better than pizza. And many pizzerias know that couples will opt for this low-key option, so they offer "heart-shaped" pizzas to celebrate the romantic holiday.
I write "heart-shaped" in quotations because just look at these monstrosities.
@PapaJohns I literally feel disrespected by this "heart shaped" pizza. Thanks for ruining my Valentine's Day.?? pic.twitter.com/J7wDBElsCO
— Lilly? (@_liiilllllly_) February 15, 2017
@pizzahut man why did I order this. Took over an hour and a half I tipped the driver very well and I get this mess? It's not even warm.. pic.twitter.com/fqaU16BeqS
— Yung Dro (@Peyypeyy) February 15, 2017
@pizzahut u delivered THIS & I cant u on the phone for the last 45min... ? pic.twitter.com/rk24NEnCMv
— Valery Ortiz (@ValsTweet) February 15, 2017
@PapaJohns #valentinesdayfail ordered pepperoni heart pizza and got plain. Called and redelivered and got this pic.twitter.com/vVxkRVfuQv
— sonnysung2284 (@sonnysung2284) February 15, 2017
What kind of heart pizza is this shit....would of ordered something different if it was gonna look like this???? @PapaJohns pic.twitter.com/wpQjn4oroe
— Emma (@RValentinee) February 15, 2017
@pizzahut wtf pic.twitter.com/L8JbTUf4xo
— Tayia Bush (@Taaayyy_b) February 15, 2017
@pizzahut this is highly unacceptable. I'm pretty sure my pizza should not look like this when delivered pic.twitter.com/O9GpOLYSRj
— Tyzae (@Tyzae) February 15, 2017
.@pizzahut I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this "heart" pizza?? #ValentinesDay pic.twitter.com/e4DxbeIS0u
— Mara Sullivan (@MaraCSullivan) February 15, 2017
@pizzahut you mind explaining this to me? pic.twitter.com/JqfQ82Oe9y
— JJ Eck (@popfuneral) February 15, 2017
@PapaJohns I ordered a heart shaped pizza and I got this trash and it's not even cut...... pic.twitter.com/SdgQJnX9Eq
— Ivy? (@luxesatan) February 15, 2017
Orders a heart shaped pizza...get this @pizzahut pic.twitter.com/asc2kJ7Ec1
— ємιℓу (@Emmmily_14) February 15, 2017
@PapaJohns
— El Rey de Finura (@dannyreyes33) February 15, 2017
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You screwed up my pizza
So my Valentine's Day is screwed pic.twitter.com/FIXd7gExQB
@pizzahut NICE TRY! ? pic.twitter.com/u1vR0BNqv6
— Yesenia (@Yesenia02646585) February 15, 2017
Really @PapaJohns pic.twitter.com/yXZQLuIS8s
— baby in a trenchcoat (@erickaditioner) February 15, 2017
Thought I was being cute getting Khoa a heart-shaped pizza but this is what he got...this is not a heart!! @pizzahut ?? pic.twitter.com/4rQS8BWxSk
— Vanessa Villanueva (@NessaVill) February 15, 2017
Thanks @PapaJohns... you really shouldn't have #anditwascold pic.twitter.com/tJS5FY2jvO
— Savanah Gonzales (@svnh_gonz) February 15, 2017
@pizzahut thanks for sending my V-Day ?to me ruined w/ what I find after being that my cheese is already almost off the ?& Im missing crust pic.twitter.com/TEnlnNUVZ9
— BeeeautyQueeen_ (@abreannababiee) February 15, 2017
HELLO?!?!! @pizzahut you got some splainin to do.! pic.twitter.com/vFKFB3cJ57
— Lord Ted (@Ted2Cold) February 15, 2017
Wow @PapaJohns thanks for the heart shaped pizza. And thanks for taking three hours to get here ?? pic.twitter.com/ElZyur3axM
— Scranton Strangler (@megantayla) February 15, 2017
BOI SO WE GOT THIS "HEART SHAPED" PIZZA AND ITS NOT EVEN CUT PLUS THE CHEESY STICKS WAS JUST A PIECE OF DRY BREAD @PapaJohns pic.twitter.com/w6HMX5dEXQ
— Ruby Bryan (@rubybryann) February 15, 2017
@pizzahut what kind of an excuse of a heart shaped pizza is this!? Our valentine's dinner was ruined ??? pic.twitter.com/RgbGRe1qJJ
— Corianne Verghies (@Cor_eee_anne) February 15, 2017
@pizzahut , I try Pizza Hut for their heart pizza, literally so let down..the only similarity it has to a heart is my heart being shattered pic.twitter.com/I7CNWGCZRs
— hayleeee (@hayleedanieller) February 15, 2017
Ordered a heart shaped pizza from @PapaJohns #HappyValentinesDay #PinterestFail this looks nothing like a heart. More like a butt. pic.twitter.com/LkIiIpkbjS
— Isabel Macias (@419ys_am) February 15, 2017
@pizzahut not only was this 2 hours late, it was ice cold & poorly put together. I'm disgusted. pic.twitter.com/Ot16vDmnkC
— ? (@Omfgeenaaa) February 15, 2017
@PapaJohns some raw brownies and 21 pepperoni made for the worst food order on Valentines day I've ever had. That includes deployments. pic.twitter.com/k5nd96T0cR
— Original S-1000 (@jpseligman) February 15, 2017
@pizzahut This is what I got for my "❤️shaped" V-Day pizza. You owe me a slice! pic.twitter.com/ez9hZOWu0R
— Jacob Mahaffey (@Jake_Mahaffey) February 15, 2017
Wow @pizzahut - are you trying to say something about my relationship? not exactly what you advertised. #fail pic.twitter.com/2Hp3vQXX7G
— Nick Young (@YoungN37) February 15, 2017
@PapaJohns does this look like a heart to you pic.twitter.com/g2kSzBx4Bi
— sydney (@svdnevs) February 15, 2017
@pizzahut y'all deadass out here tricking people and i fell for it ??♂️ pic.twitter.com/MZi37yNTv6
— a kid from the K (@_oddwilly) February 15, 2017
I ordered a heart shaped pizza @PapaJohns ...what is this??? pic.twitter.com/HX5A7CQKr3
— jillian (@jeconlin) February 15, 2017
WHAT THE FUCK @pizzahut I thought my pizza was supposed to come in a heart . pic.twitter.com/ZstYBkXHyf
— Cristian (@CristiansGarage) February 15, 2017
@pizzahut this looks nothing like the ad. #pizzahut #iwanttheslicethatsmissingback #fail #heartshapedpizza #valentinesday pic.twitter.com/5qVw3sy7xZ
— annie nguyen (@anniebioticz) February 15, 2017
@PapaJohns wtf papa johns :( pic.twitter.com/e45YdeBbgU
— UnknownGrenade (@UnknownGrenade) February 15, 2017
@pizzahut plz explain pic.twitter.com/ZPDYjZKPck
— NotUrBebot? (@BlurrBerrrrry) February 15, 2017
If you're looking for the saddest @PapaJohns heart shaped pizza, it's at our house. ? #doingheartsurgery pic.twitter.com/4TjFnDCDsx
— Deborah Richards (@debrichardsVT) February 14, 2017
Thanks for "heart shaped" pizza @pizzahut. You guys did a fantastic job. pic.twitter.com/I4fKGpwmZz
— Bo Hobson (@BoHobson) February 15, 2017
Almost makes me not want to eat them. ALMOST.
from Distractify http://distractify.com/humor/2017/02/15/sad-v-day-pizzas
0 Comments