Header Ads Widget

This Airport Worker Received A $3,000 Tip After She Went The Extra Mile Helping A Customer

If there's one thing I learned about all of the crappy jobs that I've worked is that they're made infinitely crappier by treating them like a crappy job. Seriously, if you can't rock a job that you think sucks and is beneath you, then what does that say about you?

When I worked retail, I tried to make that job the most fun and exciting as I could. Sure, at the end of the day I was selling women's coats for crap commission at Neiman Marcus, but I had a lot of fun while doing it and the customers I assisted appreciated it.

And when you help people out and put a smile on your face, they remember you. And sometimes, they go out of their way to return the favor.


Like this one customer who tipped an airport worker $3,000 for going above and beyond to help him find his car.

WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

Radelle Lofton spent over an hour helping Shea Serrano who was having a difficult time locating his vehicle that was parked at New South Parking at Bush Airport, Texas.


Coming off an airplane and wondering where you car is can't possible be a good feeling. Lofton commiserated and eventually found Serrano's car.

1
ktrk

"It would have been very easy, I think, for her to have been frustrated with me or annoyed with me, but she never was that," Serrano said.

Lofton said that she initially helped Shea because she knows what it's like to not be able to find a car. Typically it only takes the parking staff 10-15 minutes to locate a customer's vehicle.

Serrano says he gave Lofton such a hefty tip because he wanted her to know that she made a difference. (h/t wmc action news)



from Distractify http://distractify.com/videos/2016/12/23/airport-3k-tip

Post a Comment

0 Comments