The line between right and wrong sometimes is easily blurred, as anyone who watches Game of Thrones will tell you. Characters you thought were good end up making some pretty stupid decisions that lead to a lot of crap hitting the fan. Characters you thought were evil or petty end up being pretty swell after all.
Unfortunately, nothing in our personal lives seems as epic as what goes on in the Seven Kingdoms, except maybe our personal romantic relationships. They mean the world to us, even when we're convinced we "don't care" that much. So it's best that we treat everything we do in these relationships quite seriously.
That doesn't mean you can't have fun, but it's best to be mindful of just how severe you're being with your pranks, something I learned the hard way.
And so did this guy, who set up a pretty brutal Valentine's Day prank for his girlfriend, 21-year-old Marie Kerr.
turtle neck jumpers help hide my seven chins and I love them pic.twitter.com/sLlOhdexsi
— LMK (@lauramariekerr) November 19, 2016
She shared the savage screenshots of her Valentine's day conversation with her BF.
It all started off so promising.
This guy was dropping hints that he was taking his lady on a romantic getaway to Paris and Barcelona. Sounds pretty incredible, right?
Well, technically he wasn't lying, but that doesn't mean it was a super mean prank to pull.
Marie's response to the whole thing pretty much says it all.
this boy is getting smacked into 2018 when I see him pic.twitter.com/zos9eVVzWw
— LMK (@lauramariekerr) February 14, 2017
Marie got her fair share of trolls too.
.@lauramariekerr are those lips or cow bollocks pic.twitter.com/4Jp1pgFN8X
— lauren (@gxbshite) February 15, 2017
@gxbshite omg girl u got me they are actually cow bollocks xxx
— LMK (@lauramariekerr) February 15, 2017
Some who even said that it was time to leave her BF behind.
@bmycroft_ @daniellahaydock pic.twitter.com/TJ8LLgBU6a
— Liv (@olivia_faye_w) February 14, 2017
But she took it all in stride and confirmed that she's happy with her BF.
I love my boyfriend. I am grateful for everything he does. I am lying beside him, happy & in love. ?
— LMK (@lauramariekerr) February 14, 2017
Even if that gag was pretty vicious.
from Distractify http://distractify.com/humor/2017/02/15/v-day-savage-prank
0 Comments