I firmly believe that although men can be really smart when it comes to certain things, I as a man, am pretty oblivious when it comes to a lot of stuff that matters.
There's nothing I love more than my wife telling me what to do and showing me what to do. How to stand, what clothes to wear, how to live a better life. I find it sexy, deep down inside, as long as she's doing it for the right reason.
And I have to admit that whenever it comes to monumental events or occasions that should be monumental, I usually fall terribly short, and it's only after I feel the gravity of how stupid I am that I make up for it in a spectacular way.
This woman tried to drop a not-so-subtle hint to her boyfriend to really up his game this Valentine's Day.
Don't think he got the hint tbh pic.twitter.com/Ew6x14O7o9
— Ams ⭐️ (@amyrobertsonnn) February 12, 2017
And judging by his response, she wasn't entirely sure that he got the hint.
@laracampbellx honest to god this is what am working with hahahaha
— Ams ⭐️ (@amyrobertsonnn) February 12, 2017
@CourtneyVari1 Courtney honestly such an idiot, still don't think he gets it ??
— Ams ⭐️ (@amyrobertsonnn) February 14, 2017
But it turns out that her BF eventually did get the hint and ended up giving her a beautiful Valentine's Day surprise.
@amyrobertsonnn it's all good he got the hint ❤️❤️ pic.twitter.com/yztrt1oO7b
— Ams ⭐️ (@amyrobertsonnn) February 14, 2017
So ladies, don't give up on us yet, there's hope to men out there.
from Distractify http://distractify.com/sex-relationships/2017/02/14/v-day-clueless-bf
0 Comments