Header Ads Widget

A Total Stranger Paid For This Woman's Christmas Shopping When Her Card Was Declined

Zara Chowdhury from Manchester in the United Kingdom was shopping at LUSH recently when she got to the checkout and her card was declined. After waiting ten minutes, the cashier tried the card again and it was declined for a second time. 

Chowdhury asked the cashier to keep her basket behind the counter while she ran to an ATM to take cash out. But when she came back, she was shocked to find that someone had paid for her items, at the cost of £43 ($52.)

15626009_1202952209788179_5985806324455596489_o
Facebook

Chowdhury took to the LUSH Facebook page to thank Bethany for her generosity:

"Hi my names Jemma I'd just like to make an appeal to say thank you to some one who done something very generous."

"I was out shopping at Trafford centre with my son getting a few gifts from LUSH when I was ready to be served my card declined so I waited 10 minutes to try again but unfortunately it declined again so I told the woman behind the till to leave the stuff behind the till whilst I go cashmachine which was 10 minutes from the store by the time I come back the woman come from behind the till with a bag which had the stuff I was going to buy in it she said some one has brought it for you and left a note!!!"

"I was in shock and asked her who the woman was I went round looking for her which I couldn't find her I just wanted to say thank you and I really appreticate what she has done!! Goes to show there are some really nice people in the world."

"CAN EVERYONE PLEASE SHARE SO I CAN FIND OUT WHO SHE IS AS WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU PERSONALLY XXX SHES CALLED BETHANY BY THE WAY."


Bethany's gesture has been shared over 11,000 times, with commenters offering praise.

"Bethany has given everyone seeing this post that lovely Xmas feeling knowing lovely people out there," one commenter wrote.



from Distractify http://distractify.com/trending/2016/12/23/woman-christmas-card-declined

Post a Comment

0 Comments